Information about participation in the project
The studies will start in the summer semester of the 2021/2022 academic year.
3 semesters (15 month), 1.5 year, 842 hours
(March 2021 – September 2022)*
Master’s level, Second-cycle
4100 PLN per semester (≈1040 USD)
19500 PLN (≈4940 USD)
You will obtain from The Project 1500 PLN/month scholarship (≈380 USD) for 13 months
Poland, Warsaw, Nowoursynowska 161 and Nowoursynowska 166
15 – In case of number of candidates exceeding the place limit, the grade on diploma will be considered in the qualification procedure.**
* The dates are not final and can be changed.
** Students – foreigners shall sign agreements connected with covering the costs of their staying in Poland within the project (for the period of 13 months).
Who can take part in the project?
The project can be participated by international students who:
• graduated from the first cycle studies and were conferred the B.Sc. degree in the field of Horticulture and Plant Agriculture or graduated from other horticultural, agricultural, and plant base studies,
• have English language certificate at level B2 Common European language description system or document confirming graduation from a programme carried out in English only, in a higher education institution abroad or in Poland,
• after submitting the documents, will successfully pass the recruitment and will be admitted to the first year of horticulture at SGGW,
• sign a declaration of participation in the project and passes recruitment for the project (in accordance with the recruitment regulations for the project), which follows recruitment for studies and will cover 15 people.
What are the benefits?
• acquisition of competences and qualifications required by employers and necessary to find employment consistent with education,
• getting familiar with the latest trends and solutions used worldwide in general horticulture disciplines,
• opportunity of joining international society of the horticulture branch to make contacts which thanks to acquisition of specialist terminology can lead to employment in foreign companies,
• gaining experience in cooperation with students of different origins and backgrounds.